Saturday Nov. 19th, 9am-5pm ~ DPA Instructor Eric Sahlin $150 per person
At Adobe Systems as a contractor in 2007 – 2008, I had the privilege of working on Photoshop and Bridge. Photoshop is the most ubiquitous and powerful imaging software in the world and a must for every photographer. Eric will cover advanced techniques to improve your workflow. The course will cover:
- Photoshop Bridge Management
- The new features of Adobe Camera Raw
- Work space customization
- Color fundamentals, neutralization and local adaptation
- Blending, image distortion and luminance controls
- Cloning and healing techniques, Noise reduction and output sharpening for print and web
I will do a deep dive into these features and how they will improve you output. Please bring your own images to work on for the second half of the class.
This course is meant for intermediate and above users of the program. Please bring your Mac or PC Laptop, loaded with Photoshop CS4 or CS5 to the studio (a free trial is available at Adobe).
The studio is located at 309 4th Street #108 Oakland, CA
Register online at: www.digitalphotoacademy.com, or via email: email@example.com, or Toll Free: 877.372.2231 877.372.2231